I have to say that living in the modern day of medicine and hosptials so close nearby has it's perks. Benadryl is my fave of the week. Connor's best friend was over yesterday and they were having a great time playing outside and then Giles came in and said he was laying on the sidewalk and got bit by a flying ant. Evil little bug bit him and in the time it took me to go upstairs and get the Benadryl and call his mom to clear the meds it has already slightly swelled. By the time his mom got here it had swelled to the size of my thumbprint. Thankfully she likes me enough to leave him here so I don't think I am in too much trouble w/his injury. His sister got her foot stepped on by Corrin but Benadryl didn't solve that. Darn!
Today after Connor spending all last night and most of today coughing he actually asked for cough medicine. Myself would have to be on my death bed to resort to cough medicine of any sort. Give me a pill but not the nasty syrup. Anyhow the on call doc said to give him Benadryl at night and the cough gunk in the day. So now Connor has been peacefully sleeping for awhile. Yea Benadryl!! Hip hip horray!!! No, it really doesn't take much to make me happy. Now for this head cold of mine if it means cough meds I will just suffer.
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
You should look at Giles' belly. I wonder what bit him. It is all big, red and swollen!
Poor guy! He just said it looked like a ant that flied and then he killed it!!!
Post a Comment