Kolette is part of a Joyschool group. It is taught by the mom's every 6weeks. So really it isn't too hard. But today was my day and I had 5 3-yr olds and one 4yr old. They wanted to play and outside would have been so great if it wasn't so windy that they would have blown away. They don't have the longest attention spans and if one kid thinks s/thing is funny it is really hard to get them to all quit doing it. Seriously they are so cute but I think today was just mentally wearing to me. I didn't sleep very well b/c of the wind and then I had the kids for 2 1/2 hrs and one more for 2 hrs after that. Granted she was great.
Then I had 2 of my favorite kids come home w/us after school. The kids all wanted to fly kites and I thought it was a bit too strong but thought they would all have fun so said it was fine. Maya's kite broke off the holder it was so strong. So while trying to untie hers Kolette walks thru and tangles her w/Maya's. So then Connor and Giles come w/their tangled kites. I got them apart but one of the kites was seriously tangled. Why did I think it was so important to sit on the kitchen floor for WAY too long trying to untie it? Donnie told me to cut it but I was too proud and kept at it. I almost got it when I realized we had to get dinner before the game. so the stupid kite is on my couch mocking me for not untying it. Stupid Stupid Kite!
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment