Yeah!!!! The day finally arrived, we got a goal 2 in fact and then we won the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Corrin and her team won and they are getting a pizza party after their game on Sat. We (some of the parents on the team) promised them if they got a goal we would treat them to pizza.) So after the 1st goal and a huge scream from the parents on the sidelines later the girls were on fire. Then we got our second and they were so wanting another one but they blew the whistle before we could get a 3rd. Corrin actually got the 2nd goal after Kelsee got it up to her. It was nice to see her foot under the ball and shoot it in. I attempted to take a picture and even had it set to take it just as her foot connected and my camera clearly thought I am stupid and didn't take it. Grrr...
I told my friend that if they won I would do a cartwheel. Yes, I can do a cartwheel but dang am I going to feel it tomorrow. It does however take alot more to do a cartwheel now. I had to take off the coat so my camera and phone wouldn't fall out. Then I had to tuck in my sweater coz no one wants to see that. Not only would it blind them but it just isn't pretty anymore. Practicality vs. being a carefree kid soooo different.
Now onto a game for both on Sat. So excited to see if the energy they had after a win will transfer to the next game.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
So exciting! I hope we play a team on Saturday that has only a few 150# boys to scare our girls. They were great last night!!!!!!!!
No kidding they looked like they could eat our girls for lunch:o)
Post a Comment