Today both the kids games were scheduled at the same time. So I took Connor's team. Mainly for a couple reasons.
1. they are easier
2. they always win
3. Corrin's team scares and intimidates me
4. Corrin's team is almost all girls . . . too much drama
So anyhow I know why I am happy to be the parent on the side and let Donnie take care of the rest. Stress... To start off all the boys are on time and the girls are running late. Sound familiar? Anyhow then I have the drama mama show up and ask the question that she clearly knows the answer to in front of the referee. "Can she wear her earrings for the game?" Me and the ref "NO!" Duh she knows this. So she says then she isn't going to play b/c it takes too much time to put them back in. Ok, I could have been quiet here but since she has a gift for figuring out how to make me at fault for everything from her not making it to a game or knowing about pictures. I just couldn't let it go. I told her that no matter where you play soccer that is the rule and also that the other kids would have to play w/6 players instead of 7 (when we are susposed to have 9 anyhow) Honestly...
Other than that and dealing w/the boy who steals the ball from his own players and not to mention his mom pays him for goals. Everything was hunky dory. They won too...
Corrin's team still is yet to get a goal. I would LOVE to see them score just once this season. We have won games in the past but I hate to see them not even score. Come on girls I am cheering for you.
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment