Friday, April 17, 2009

Mold, mustard and boobs

Life is NEVER boring around here. But some things you never even think about till you have kids and they bring them up. For one I never thought mold would be cool, however Corrin's doing a science experiment. It is "Which sandwich will mold fastest" the 3 sandwiches are tuna, ham and cheese, and peanut butter and jelly. Now I will admit I am the crazy one who has these unappetizing experiments on my kitchen counter. But the tuna one is nasty and the pb&j is getting gross and the ham and cheese just doesn't look like you would want to eat it but other than that not bad. However I think I am more excited to see the changes in them than Corrin. Go figure.

Now speaking of sandwiches yesterday Ian decided to make me one. It was a mustard, ketchup and ham sandwich. YUCK!!!! But as he is looking at me w/a look that only can be described as "I love you mommy" I had to take a bite. It honestly took everything in me to not show how badly I wanted to throw up. He asked me if I liked it. I honestly told him that my favorite ingredient was the love he used to make it. I then told him I was full and would have to get to it later. He was good w/that. He did however manage to eat all of the one he made himself.

Also the other day Ian was helping me fold laundry and he holds up my bra. He says "Mom, what do I do with your Boob holder?" That works for me.

Never a dull moment. Also never thought I would say "No sleeping w/a wrench in your bed" also Ian. My in-laws thought that it would be a great idea to get him a REAL hammer(which he thinks is great to pound on the concrete), wrench, clamp, tape measure, and a electric drill(not meant to be screwed into my carpet). Now to Ian these truly are the best gifts in the world but learning where they should be used is still being learned.

2 comments:

Snow Mommy said...

Boob holder, LOL!

Tiff said...

E-mail me tiffanileone(at)yahoo(dot)com and I'll help you out!

BTW, I am sooooo proud of you for growing mold in your kitchen on purpose! :)