For 2 years I have had to listen to my brother tell me that I have "nasty" feet. He is sooooo right. So for 2 years he has gotten me a certificate that I keep in pristine condition at my house and haven't redeemed. So he has pressured me to go in and do it. He offered his free babysitting services just so I will. So... Kenda and I went to Gina's salon and got our first ever Pedicures. I was really afraid to show them my seriously scary feet. It was a fun get away and my toes are very pretty. But Gina called to check out how we liked them after and when I said I was suprised they didn't take the calluses off much she was not too happy. So needless to say we each get another free pedi. Yahoo!!! I got to say NEVER mess w/Gina. She has helped me out of many situations that are actually serious compared to calluses. She had my back when Kolette was in the hospital. Thanks Gina!
Donnie was out of town for Friday and didn't come back until Sat night. Soooooo since I have a truly U-G-L-Y yard I called the neighbor and had her son mow it. Then my wonderful brother and I took care of the rest. I weed wacked the heck out of it and he pulled weeds and burned some too. He rocks!!! We have such insane prices for water in town that until I have a well I am not going to have a pretty lawn. Of course this really makes my neighbors happy but I am sure they will survive. Won't they? In the grand scheme of it all does a yard make the person or a tidy house for that matter make the person? I hope not b/c I would not be a person;o)
I do have truly GREAT news! One of my very dear friends has gone thru some major health problems for the past couple years too many to list. Then to top it off her husband got laid off before Christmas. She has had such amazing faith thru all of it and on Thurs he got a great offer and he starts a new job on the 6th! God is so good! I am so thankful for this. I told my little microphone aka Kolette and she has told all the other kids. It is so great to have your kids see the answer to prayer. Esp. when the answer was no for a long time it is just wonderful.
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment