Monday, April 27, 2009

How productive am I?

Today I started out not feeling very productive but cleaned the tub and got a wiff of bleach and then I felt in the mood to clean. So swept the floor and got out my favorite toy aka Steam M0p. I LOVE it! Had the kids playing in the backyard and I got it all looking so pretty. AFter they were all done and we were all in the house I hear a crash. I go check and one of the containers of freshly filled cereal spills all over the floor. No worries I get it all swept up. Mistake happens when I forget to put one of the boxes of cereal back. Seconds later when I walked out of the room for something I hear crackling. I go look and there is spilled cereal and a box next to it. I ask Kolette what happened. She looks up and me in a don't you get it look and says "It's for when I am a kitty I can lick it up off the floor". How do you argue w/that logic?

No comments: