This is an official holiday I celebrate once a week. I call it "No Make Up Monday". I have been a little lax lately since Kolette has Ballet on Mondays but I decided I needed to celebrate it again. I spent the day cleaning and putting make up on seems like a waste. My face wants to breathe. Or at least that is what I tell myself. Now I do do my hair and wear decent clothes on No Make up Monday. But I decided to be honest and post a picture that Corrin took on one such No Make up Monday. One Monday she actually asked me why I put make up on. Now I stress that she is too pretty for make up and that God made her beautiful just the way she is. Now this has worked great w/her but not w/Kolette. Today she had pink lip gloss on her eyes. Now I couldn't get mad at her b/c I told her not to do it but this time she had Ian do it for her. Clever...
Now that is enough honesty for one day. Just the sight of myself doing dishes makes me want to hide. Dishes and Laundry are my nemesis. Grrr.... Now I have to look at all the laundry that I have yet to fold. Seriously HATE laundry the most!





3 comments:
What a great idea! That sure beats my "On mondays I don't have time to shower so I spend the day in my jammies looking like crap." All it needs is a title, and it'll be all good!
I celebrate this holiday way too much :)
I think that MOST of my days are sans makeup - EXCEPT for that dratted under eye stuff - as THEN I would REALLY SCAW people when they see me. ;)
:)
Post a Comment