We just had our 4th game yesterday. Corrin's team played and they played very well, but I just wish they could have one win this season. We have an almost all girl team sans 2 boys. But they changed our league to 3 & 4th instead of 2 & 3rd which it was susposed to be and they have HUGE boys. One of our boys asked a boy on the other team "Are you like a really big 6th grader?" Seriously he was right on with that question I wondered the same thing. Anyhow they play great together and are using good teamwork but they have been a bit scared of the boys. However yesterday it seemed like almost all of them weren't scared. They just haven't won yet and I wish for them that they could have the score reflect the great players that they are. There are still 5 games left but I don't think it is that much to ask for 1 game for our girls & 2 boys.
Connor's team on the other hand has never lost a game and this is their 3rd season. Thankfully I haven't heard Corrin complain about the difference. However I am getting tired of super cold weather for these games. If it could just not rain or be windy that would be an improvement. I don't ask much do I?
Go Blue Go!!!
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment