Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Connor!!!!

My wonderful boy is 7 today. Seems like just yesterday I was so excited to hear we were going to have him. For those of you who don't know how hard it was for me in the beginning to get pregnant. Connor is my miracle boy. We had to do fertility drugs and Artificial insemination to get him. He was actually a twin. We were thrilled! How perfect. We waited till our first ultrasound before we told anyone. I was still nervous since I had had a miscarriage between him and Corrin. But we told and at our 11 wk ultrasound the other baby had died. It was such a weird feeling to lose a baby while still being pregnant w/one. I was a wreck for the majority of my pregnancy. But from the moment he was in my arms it was such a great joy to see his perfect body. Love at first sight. From the very second I knew he was growing inside of me till this day I have been so very thankful. These are in backwards order and I will have to post another pic that is from this year but it wouldn't allow me to post more than these. This is a picture of my sweet boy a year ago. Funny thing is Connor really hasn't changed much in his face.
Peeing w/his brother how better to bond?
Believe it or not he had just kissed her before this was taken. He really does love babies and it was Kolette he had decided she needed a hat like him. What a boy!

He is 2 in this picture and that is fat baby Ian in the pouch. Now can I figure out how to get that match to light in the wind.



A year and a half in this one. He picked me flowers at a soccer game. Isn't he adoreable?
Life w/Connor is never dull that is for sure. He is sweet, onry, kind, mischievious, loyal the list goes on. But just yesterday Corrin got sick and he went up to her room and got as many of her stuffed animals as he could carry and brought them down for her. Then asked what else he could do for her. Today at school his best friend was gone so he saved a blue cupcake for him and told the other kids they couldn't have it since it was for Giles. He has a very big heart for a little body. He Loves w/all he has and I am thankful that he loves me and that I get the coveted title of Mom. Thank you God for letting me raise this wonderful boy!




2 comments:

Snow Mommy said...

Happy Birthday Connor!

momof72nheaven said...

Happy Birthday my little man. We are so sorry we are missing your big day. Giles loves you and says thanks for saving him a cupcake!