Friday, May 22, 2009

Blood test in.

So today is the day. I call the doctors office to find out what they found out. Uh... nothing! Well, they said that she did have strep. Duh! But everything else turned up negative. So... what does that mean for her fevers and her oxygen being so low. When she was a baby her oxygen was always at 92% and it ended up being a VERY bad thing.

So the nurse told me that basically it is like what the doctor said and it is a inflammatory problem that is affecting her lungs a.k.a. asthma. Seriously? I don't get what a fever has to do w/asthma. I comprehend what he tells me but I don't get it. Why when we have had such a great winter does the child pick the beginning of summer to get a "asthma" issue? They don't want to label her w/"asthma" b/c you can never take that back. Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!

So I didn't get the answer I wanted. Not that I knew what I wanted. I just wanted an explanation of why she is having the problems she is having. This doesn't make me feel totally sure of where we go from here. So we continue on w/our "Mystery Girl". One can never say life w/Kolette is predictable or boring. Never!

No comments: