Monday, May 25, 2009

Pinks at the dragstrip


Has anyone ever heard of the show "Pinks" or "Pinks All Out"? Well if you haven't it is dragracing. On Pinks they race and whoever wins the most gets the other persons car. I think that is stupid. Anyhow on Pinks All Out they race for money and keep their car. I can understand that alot more. The guy on the show Rich Christiansen was there this weekend. It is called Armdrop racing. They don't use lights you just have to watch his arms and go.


Anyhow Donnie is a huge car guy and loves to go to the dragstrip a couple times a year but we ususally only go once. Not to mention I am not that much fun to take b/c I HATE all the heat from just being on asphalt and it gets HOT! Yes I am a whiner. So anyhow it took some cajoling on Donnie's part to get me to go. Corrin stayed w/a friend but the kids, Donnie, my brother and I went. Connor was so excited b/c he was watched and asked lots of questions whenever Donnie has it on.


I took the kids to get the guys autograph and Connor talked me into a hat and Kolette just HAD to have a pink shirt. He even autographed their shirts. This guy is SOOOOO nice. Anyway I got a picture of the kids w/him minus Ian since that wasn't going to happen. Connor wants to show his hat that he says gives him good luck when riding his bike to school and a copy of the picture. I even have to admit w/the shade Donnie brought and the joy of the kids made it worth it for me. Shhh... don't tell Donnie.


No comments: