
Ok, clearly what you upload first doesn't show up first. Grr... Anyhow I thought this was funny Ian put this clown costume on and happens to have the whoopie cushion in his hand. He may seem quiet and shy but he has the most mischievious side of all the kids. Watch out kindergarten!

Connor even went and found his pick for the picture. I had to make it green since that is his favorite color. He loved it so that is all that mattered.
3 comments:
great job on the cake!
The cake looks awesome! BTW, after you upload the pics, just click them once to select them and then you can click and drag them to change their position in the post.
Tiff you rock. I am not that computer savy. It took me 4 hours just to download them to the computer and then the camera took them all off of my camera w/o my permission. Grrr...
Post a Comment