
This Memorial Day I am thankful that my father in law who served in Vietnam served his country. I am also thankful for my brother Mac who also has served his country in Iraq twice. I am proud of the sacrifice they both have made for me and all of our country. These are men that don't brag about what they have done. They just have been willing. There are many who have gone to serve that have not come back. Some of them friends of my brother or father in law. I can't begin to understand the things they have seen or had to go thru. But I am thankful just the same. In a time where we are encouraged to think of ourselves and be politically correct I am just wanting to pay my respects to those that think of others and put their lives on the line even for those who don't support them.
God Bless America! Land of the Free because of the Brave!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment