This morning Corrin wanted to get up early b/c she wanted to read her book. Connor also wanted to read his book. Strange for them. Anyhow I convinced Corrin on Saturday at the Library to try a book I read as a child. Beezus and Ramona by Beverly Cleary. It was so cute to see her w/a book in her hands everywhere this weekend. She is mad the library was closed today she has to wait till tomorrow. Connor got 3 Dr. Seuss books for his b-day and he wanted to read his this morn. I love it! The joy of learning makes it all worth the long days away at school almost. I still love them home more!
Tomorrow is Kindergarten round-up and I am trying to convince myself it will be ok. I have Ian ready but I want to cry at the thought of it. I HATE my kids being away. I told him he needs to show the teachers that he knows things so he will have to actually talk to them. My gift of gab hasn't worn off yet on that boy. I am still dreading it but hope he enjoys it.
Monday, May 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment