Just a quick one. But I think my older two need to stop using their faces to catch things or as a cushion. Monday during ballet for Kolette Connor was at the coffee place playing Uno and he was running back from the bathroom. Now his dad tells me what happened since I was at ballet. But he heard Connor running and then thump. Instant gooseegg but not as big as the last one. It was also in the center of his head so only the right side of his head hasn't been injured in the past month.
Last night Kolette wandered into our bedroom right into the partly closed door and I woke to the WHOP of her head or foot. She didn't even seem phased just said "I think I don't feel good". Yet another night of her having a high fever at night and then great in the morn. I think this is the 8th in 3 weeks. I think I should have named her Mystery instead.
Tonite Corrin had softball practice. Since it was just across the park from my house and I went to school w/her coaches I let her go over w/her friend by herself. I sat outside and could see some from a distance. All the sudden a friend who's daughter is on the team came up quickly telling me to get in her car and that Corrin is hurt. I am wondering what kind of injury you get from softball but broken arm was on the top of my list. So we get there and she got a ball to her upper lip. As soon as she looked at me and my not so poker face she started to cry again. Lyndia took us back home and she stayed w/my other kids and I took Corrin to the doc in town. I by the way don't handle blood AT ALL well. Give me any illness but blood is scary to me coz it is so much and you can't see the injury. Anyway it is all good. But her friend said the girl who threw the ball didn't let Corrin know she was throwing it and didn't need to throw it. So I am hoping it will be a good softball season. Why can't we just play soccer in the summer?
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment