Lately Ian has been asking me how to spell things. Not that he knows all his letters but he wants to know how to spell stuff. So this morn this is the conversation:
Ian: What's the "B" word?
Me: I don't know
Ian: Is it Dumb?
Me: No that starts with D.
Ian: I think it is Butt.
Me: Yep, that is the B word don't say it ok?
Ian: Ok
So later we are eating lunch and this is our next conversation:
Me: Ian why are you growing up so much?
Ian: Coz I want to be a grown up.
Me: What are you going to do when you are a grown up?
Ian: I am going to still be loving you.
Ok, my heart is exploding and melting all at the same time. Gotta keep that kid...
Monday, November 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment