Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Are you kidding Tiff????

Tiffani tagged me w/a tag that you have to take a picture of your living room and area where your computer is right now. The catch is you can't clean it first. Thanks alot!!! Since we have 2 living rooms I took one of both.

This is my upstairs living room where no toys are susposed to go. I tried to upload the other pic I took that shows where my dear husband has stacked all his car parts behind the couch to the right but it wouldn't let me put on another picture. Seriously that isn't pretty.

This is my actual living room where we spend most of our time. The messy table in the corner is where all my craft and sewing stuff lives. I have way too many projects on my plate right now.

This is the other end of the living room where Donnie is working on a puzzle. I actually started this post last night and didn't finish so the puzzle is now done. I told him I needed my cutting mat so he had to get it done. Of course I can't take it apart immediately b/c it took 3 days to do and it deserves the respect of not being touched. We also got new carpet this summer after a flood in our basement. Was I clearly thinking when I decided this was the best color w/4 kids? Probably not but the old carpet was brown sculptured carpet that was beyond dark and ugly. So I am glad I wasn't tagged before June or I would have been seriously embarassed w/the ugliness of the carpet and I banned some of the toys from the room. Now they have to go back to their homes after being played with.

This is my Computer area. It used to be used as a canning kitchen. Now it is my craft area. Also lego graveyard. Up on the counter is the lego city that has been messed with by Ian and Kolette and is waiting for Donnie to fix for Connor. Frames on the floor for my stitchings.

This is the computer area. Messy!!! But thanks for the inspiration w/the paint color Holly. Your bathroom inspired me. I love it! So now onto those that I will tag.
Rachelle at luv4girls
Buffy at fibibuffy
Please don't hate me girls it is all in fun!




3 comments:

Tiff said...

Great Job! Your house is not at all messy, seroiusly, with four kids, you deserve a medal!

Snow Mommy said...

Wow, your house is clean! Not, wow in it is never clean, but wow, how do you do it? Want to come clean mine?

Love my babes said...

I have to admit I didn't get the tag until after the kids were in bed. So I had had a chance to tidy up a bit. Thankfully it didn't mean take a pic of the kids rooms or my kitchen...