Sunday, November 9, 2008

A House full of Geeks

One of the days I have been dreading has finally arrived. I am so not into Science fiction. After growing up w/Star Wars and having to be subject to it because of my brother I have been happy to be away from it. My sweet husband loves it and now Connor wants to watch it. Connor gets scared very easy so I didn't think this day would happen for awhile. But since he is in school and the other kids are all talking about it he wants to see it.

So yesterday he watched part of Star Wars and the rest today. He is currently watching The Empire Strikes Back. AHHHHH!!! I guess it is rather funny to hear Connor ask questions literally every minute and have to hear Donnie answer them all. Mainly he answers the same questions many times and new ones too. Corrin is watching it too. A bunch of geeks they are. I guess it could be worse it could be Star Trek. However I know that is coming but then I will literally be bald b/c I absolutely detest watching that!

After all these years of living in the supreme position of the BEST in Connor's eyes I am going to have to share. I have always asked him "Who's boy are you?" and he always says "Yours Mommy". Today he said both of ours. Daddy is good for video games and geek shows and I am good for loving I guess. Daddy deserves it he is rather great!

No comments: