Sunday, November 23, 2008
thankfulness cont...
I am thankful for active kids. I am glad they are healthy, breathing, full of energy and also make sure my brain is always working. They are great and I am so very blessed to have them. When we got married I was ready after one year to have a baby, Donnie was ready the next year. It then took 3 years to be able to have a child. The tears I cried in the process have been worth it all for Corrin, Connor, Ian and Kolette. We had to get help from the doctor for the first 2 kids and the last 2 were homemade. I always wanted kids and the journey has been a great one full of challenges and joy. I wouldn't trade my life for anything in the world. Thank you Jesus for my babies!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment