Thursday, November 13, 2008

Is it December yet???

Ok, I need to slow down I know. But really being super busy is making me insane. After soccer I looked forward to a down time. I forgot that our school carnival was coming up. It is tomorrow. I had to get donations for it and we wanted to make sure we had enough. Anyhow yesterday I was asked to cook 20lbs of hamburger. I don't think I mentioned to the person that asked that cooking hamburger makes me want to puke. Seriously it started when I was pregnant w/Connor and I have never gotten over it. When pregnant I can weinie it up and ask Donnie to do it for me. However volunteering to do it makes me not able to pull the weinie card. So today I cooked up about 30 lbs and pawned off 10lbs to a friend. Thank you Anna! It is all cooked and has to find itself a tight spot in my fridge until tomorrow. Did I mention that I also volunteered to watch my neighbors 3 yr old today too? So that meant no nap for Kolette and Ian. ugh... Papa called and asked if Ian could come to the shop and tear s/thing apart. Right up Ian's alley so he went w/Papa. My house was torn up by 2 3yr olds b/c I tried in vain to clean the toy room. Stupid me...

Tomorrow I get to help out in Connor's class and that will honestly be my highlight of the day. They are doing a craft so that will be fun. As soon as that is over I will have to go home grab the younger 2 and go back to school to help out setting up for the carnival. Then after braving the carnival and telling the kids no we aren't getting any more tickets for oriental trading junk that I could buy for WAY less out of the catalog. Send them home w/their dad and help take all the carnival stuff down and put it away. Can it be Saturday already?

Saturday I get to go make crafts w/a friend. So that will be my excitement for the week.

No comments: