I am so thankful to hear Ian singing at the top of the stairs his self written song. The words are "I love my mom" and repeat it over and over and over. He says he has 3 songs "I love my mom", " I love my dad" and "I love my friends". I hear the "I love my mom" song the most and I have to say it is the most beautiful song I have ever heard. He has such a soft voice while singing it but I love it. Kolette has tried to sing her own version and it has the same exact words and they are very beautiful as well. As long as they don't both sing at the same time we are ok or else they fight over who has the right to sing at that precise moment.
Ian is telling me right now "I love you mom" and "You are my best Mommy ever". I tell him he is my "best Ian ever" Melting heart right now.
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Cute
It isn't just the songs for which we are thankful -- we are also thankful for the singers and those sung to . . .
Post a Comment