Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thankful school is out

Yahoo!!! My kids are out of school today early for the weekend. I love having my kids home they make me feel normal. When they are in school I feel like my heart is wandering around too far from me. Next year I will have 3 of my hearts wandering to school and only 1 at home what will I do to stay sane and keep Kolette sane?

Connor brought home a Thankful book and he is thankful for his mom for cooking, and coming to his class and he says I am nice(spelled nise by Connor). He is a great kid. Ever since he was able to talk he has always said he is "Mama's boy" and I love it! He even made "cracked hearts" because he loves his mom and his dad. What a boy.

Anything my kids make is always better than anything you can find in the stores for it comes from the heart.

No comments: