Saturday, November 22, 2008

Are you smarter than a First Grader?

The answer is no! I went into Connor's class to help yesterday. She usually has me help w/math which I can easily do one would sure hope so. However yesterday she had me help w/Phonics Bingo. I don't remember doing phonics the way they do. They have a saying for each one and alot of hand motions. I have helped w/it a bit in Corrin's class so I knew a few of the things. However she was just saying the sound and they had to find it. Ahhhh... I felt so stupid b/c they are looking at me the adult to help them out and I am trying hard to find some of them. Now in my defense I knew most of them by the sound like e double ee always says e. But some of the sounds were not ones I practice very much. I can spell pretty good but man they had me stumped. I might have to sit in during phonics more often so I am perhaps smarter than a first grader.

1 comment:

Snow Mommy said...

I saw your pictures on Amy Jo's site. How adorable!