Thursday, November 20, 2008

Naked wonder

Seriously I have yet to figure out Kolette. I am starting to think we should have named her Birth Control. She is a doll and I love her to pieces. But I am having a hard time figuring out why she does the things she does. Her latest thing to do instead of falling asleep it take off all her clothes and be stark naked all night. I tried to put jammies and panties on her a week ago but it woke her up. Ahhhh!!! I just keep thinking of what if an emergency came up and I had a skinny naked 3 year old to take out of the house. I would love to just duck tape her clothes on her but what a pain to take off when washing. Also it would leave a sticky residue.

During the day we start out w/a outfit on and if it lasts an hour it is amazing. She LOVES her dress she wore for Halloween. Granted she is a very beautiful pink princess I would like to see some variety in her wardrobe. Of course as soon as I think that she is back into wearing her Ariel swimsuit. Of course that is what she loves to wear when she wants to pretend that she has a baby in her tummy. Crazy girl...

1 comment:

Tiff said...

Emma does the same thing! I finally told her not to bother putting on jammies since she is not going to wear them anyway, and now I am saving on laundry. What is it with kids wanting to be naked all the time?