Ok, I am going to be double thankful today since I missed yesterday and tried to make it up earlier. While playing w/my blog I thought to myself why not change my theme to a Christmas theme. I do know in my heart that I am a true rookie w/the computer. I should subscribe to a magazine or book called "Blogging for Dummies". However since they don't have a book I tried to do it all on my own.
So I tried to delete s/thing and little did I know it deleted ALL my posts except for the headings and the date. AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I went into sheer panic. What do I do? I tried to backtrack what I did but it appeared to be too late. So I called my unofficial hotline aka Holly. Thankfully she was home and online blogging at the same time. She didn't quite know what I did either but figured out s/thing to try and it worked. Thank you Holly from the bottom of my heart!
So my advice to everyone else don't delete anything unless you are positive that is what you are susposed to do. I tried to add a background and am not totally thrilled w/it but am too afraid to change it. So for now I am going to live w/it.
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
You are welcome!
Post a Comment