Here is a pic of the kids and I on Halloween. Corrin is a cowgirl, Connor is Bumblebee Transformer ( don't you dare call him a power ranger), Ian is spider man, Kolette is a pink Princess and I am Super Mom. It was perfect weather for trick or treating and the time not changing until after is wonderful for light. They raked in the treats just in our small neighborhood. We had a blast!Friday, November 7, 2008
Halloween
Here is a pic of the kids and I on Halloween. Corrin is a cowgirl, Connor is Bumblebee Transformer ( don't you dare call him a power ranger), Ian is spider man, Kolette is a pink Princess and I am Super Mom. It was perfect weather for trick or treating and the time not changing until after is wonderful for light. They raked in the treats just in our small neighborhood. We had a blast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Too cute!
I remember driving by while you were getting these pictures taken. Remember me, crazy lady with the crazy hair??Very cute..Hope they had lots of fun and got lots of candy.
I love the new family picture, very lovely little family.
Rachelle your hair was totally stylin;o) Mine is too long to pull off that style. I did dress up for the slumber party w/2 ponytails on Fri. Got a few looks there...
Post a Comment