Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Enough of the sickness already...

Ok, we have officially been sick for a month. It has taken turns as to who's turn it is but I am so done w/it. Corrin came home after school yesterday w/a fever. She continued to have a 103.3 temp all night. Donnie isn't feeling good whether it is a lingering cold or what I am not sure. I need a huge dose of calgon right now. Either that of Florence Nightingale. We have soccer games all week for the next couple weeks. I feel bad for Corrin since she can't practice today or play tomorrow. She says she is ok w/that but she won't be when it is time for it. Her asthma is acting up w/it as well. I have a friend who just had a baby and I would LOVE to hold him but I don't think I am safe as long as we are germy. But all in all we are good and not in the hospital and that is a blessing.

3 comments:

Rachelle said...

Would that friend happen to be me? I hear ya, I'm sick of being sick...Just the start of a crappy winter I guess.

Love my babes said...

Yes, RAchelle it is you. I would love to hold precious Porter. He looks so cute and fuzzy. I sure hope you guys can avoid it this winter.

Tiff said...

I hear a couple of shots of Tequila will cure almost anything... Or at least help you forget about it for a while!

Good Luck, I feel for ya,
Tiffani Stauffer