Friday, October 17, 2008

What's that smell?

Ok, last weekend there was a bad smell in my coat closet. I asked Connor to pick up all the disgarded coats and see what we could find. Other than the coats it was 2 backpacks. I had no idea where the smell was. I was getting ready on Monday to walk the kids to school and Corrin needed help putting her stuff in her bag. Ding! Ding! Ding! we have found our smell. It was rotten carrots in a ziploc. Gross! So I scolded her and we went to school. She had a book in the bag and it even smelled. I put a bowl of baking soda in the closet and plugged all my Scentsy's in. I walked up to her room later that day and the second I get to the top of the stairs it reeked. I made her come up and help find the smell. We found nasty broccoli and a moldy sandwich that Marie Currie could have used to make her penicillian. I am so disgusted that a 9 year old didn't throw out the food after coming home from school. Ugh! I guess what I am saying I would rather clean up Ian & Kolette's cereal than anything that stinks and is moldy. Granted they were in ziplocs but that didn't keep the smell out. Here's hoping for a sweeter smelling weekend.

2 comments:

Snow Mommy said...

Don't you love finding those things? At my house it's milk cups. Those are gross after a couple days.

fibibuffy said...

OH MY!! I have so much to look forward to in the years ahead....

Hope your weekend is autumn scented!