Today we had 2 soccer games in the freezing windy weather. I guess there was even snow in Boise. Brrr... It isn't even Halloween yet.
Anyhow after the games we went to Carl's Jr. The kids were having a ball playing. Kolette however won't go up and play it scares her. So she plays in the little kids section. She came out after a couple minutes and told me that a little boy showed her his business. Yikes! So I told her to show me which boy it was. I however was able to figure out for myself as he had his pants down when I got there and he was clearly doing it on purpose. He pulled them up as I yelled out "Who's boy is this with his pants down?" You have got to be kidding me that my sweet precious 3 yr old had to be exposed to a Flasher. Kolette wouldn't even go back in there until the boy was gone. Then she wouldn't play unless I stood at the doorway. Now she is by no means sheltered from her brothers yet but apparantly my speeches of we keep our business covered it's private has sunk in. Of course I am a mother bear about the entire situation and worried for her but I am thankful she told me. I however wish the dad had apologized to me or had his son apologize to my daughter. Tomorrow is church so here's hoping for a great day w/no more flashers.
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I can't believe that!! How old was the kid? Thankfully K is little enough that I go with her!!
Post a Comment