Monday, October 13, 2008

Flu Shots

Today the kids got their flu shots. Now out of all 4 kids who do you think would be the bravest and the most upset? Well if you guessed that my boys were brave you get an A if you guess that Corrin would be the most upset you get an A. If you guess that Corrin also gets the award for crying when her sister gets a shot (before her I might add) and then makes her sister who was dealing very well w/it cry you get an A+. Now it would be fair to not mention that my boys got the Flu mist. The girls since they both has asthma can't get it. Ian however smiled right after he got his. Connor just sniffed. Connor did however have a sudden urge to go to the bathroom when the girls were going to get their shots. Becca (the best nurse in the entire world) had given Kolette hers but not Corrin by the time he got back. So he decided that he was going to hang out in the hallway. This isn't all that suprising to me since he saw Kolette get poked enough when she was a baby. He is such a tender heart. They all are. I am so getting mine A.S.A.P. I got the flu on my birthday last year and didn't get to go to the kids Christmas parties at school b/c I had a fever. I am NOT doing that this year. My wish for my b-day & Christmas combined is no sickness and esp. no more hospital stays for Kolette. I told Kolette that if she got the shot it helped her stay out of the hospital.

No comments: