Saturday, October 18, 2008

Last day of Soccer

Today was the last day of soccer for both. Connor's team won all their games and Corrin's team did about half and had their hardest game today. I heard the other team only lost one. Our girls were the only all girls team and in my humble opinion they ROCK!! It has been fun and the weather was fabulous what a great way to end it. Now the cold can come on I guess.

We had a Soccer potluck for the teams this afternoon in the church basement. One of the girls on the team got sick and threw up and looked like she was very miserable. So after the potluck we had to rush to the Harvest Carnival at the Baptist church. The kids wanted to dress up and they looked cute. Corrin had 2 friends w/her so they were improvising what they wore. Thinking my night w/puke was over we were ready for fun. 1/4 of the way into it Connor throws up inside the Baptist church. I guess it was a day for puking in other peoples churches. It makes it more memorable I guess. I think his was from too much sugar and running around. At least I am hoping it is that and not the "Amy gets no sleep for a week and has to clean up couches, floors and beds flu" Time will tell.

Now they are all in bed and the house is quiet. Donnie is in bed w/a migraine and I am just going to rest in the peace. Good night to all...

No comments: