Thursday, October 30, 2008

Boys have chests...

Kolette has a huge fascination w/boobs so it isn't hard to imagine that Ian is trying to see what the differences are. I had always called chests on boys and girls chests b/c as children they don't have boobs. Until Kolette that worked just fine for my kids. However s/where Kolette caught onto the fact that they are also called boobs on ladies. She is ready for boobs now! Just ask her. That is why Ariel is her favorite princess it is all about the boobs and those wonderful shells. This is her only exception for s/thing not being pink since Ariel isn't pink at all.

Getting the kids out of the bath and drying Ian off.

He says as he points to his chest and says: "These are called chests"

I say "Yes they are"

Ian then pulls out the collar of my shirt and says as he is looking in the top of my shirt
"Those are called boobs"

I say "Yes they are"

I have learned w/Ian not to make a big deal over s/thing or else it becomes a fascination to him. I guess after breastfeeding 4 kids they loose their sex appeal and just become another body part w/no bells or whistles. Although maybe I should buy a bra w/a bell in it and maybe the whistles would come back... I don't think so gravity isn't such a wonderful thing s/times.

No comments: