This has been a hectic week for me. I am really a homebody at heart. I love to have s/thing to do but like to be home too so not too much away from home or I feel out of sorts. Soccer does it for me since we are gone at least 3 days a week w/that. Also helping out at the school and other things makes for a busy week. So this week w/all that is going on I haven't been home all week. I know it is only Wed but the days have flown so fast.
In the midst of it Kolette & Ian are still finding creative ways of decorating my house. Kolette has found that the most entertaining thing she can do if I am busy say w/the phone or cleaning or anything productive is take all the blankets and clothes she can hold out of her closet and throw them on the floor or her bed. AHHHHHHH!!!!! She did this on Mon during the time I am getting the horrible news about our friends. I needed to rush to the hospital and I walk into her room and it looks like her closet threw up on her floor. She KNOWS that she is not susposed to do that since she has gotten it trouble before for it. Seriously 3 is the hardest age to me. "WHY?" is at an all time high right now and no answer cures it. None of my kids used that word as much as she does.
Ian on the other hand has a fascination w/taking things apart. Bless my father in law's heart he finds things for Ian to dismantle and he is in heaven. For example so far a broken food saver, a radio and a couple cell phones. Unfortunately Ian wants to bring all those pieces home and they are honored treasures. But in the middle of the floor is not where we should honor them. But on the other hand it is fun to see him so enthralled while taking them apart. Maybe I should just check Donnie & Bob's trucks for his Christmas presents this year.
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Hang in there, I know how ya feel, I wish I could be home more right now!
I have heard that kids who constantly take things apart are showing signs of genius. Think, they could be able to someday support you in the lifestyle you would like to become accustomed!
A girl can dream Tiff
Post a Comment