Thursday, October 9, 2008

Cereal Capers



This is how we started the day. Ian & Kolette thought I had nothing else to do so they decided to give me a chore. It was called clean up cereal. I thought it was funny a little bit when they were just eating it. However I turn off the camera and set it down and Kolette has decided that the best thing to do now is to take handfulls of cereal and put them on Ian's head. He thinks this is a great idea and recpricates and the cereal war is on. Kolette thinking she is the funniest girl ever dosen't want to stop and is giggling like crazy. She is such a turkey w/a gleam in her eye. I shooed them out of the kitchen and swept up at least 2 adult sized bowls of cereal to throw away. It was Honey Bunches of Oats so it had alot of flakes to clean up. That girl gives me a run for my money. Ian trained her but she has surpassed her teacher. What would I do w/o them to brighten my day? My house would be cleaner but my day would sure be dull.

2 comments:

Snow Mommy said...

Lol! They crack me up!

Love my babes said...

It would be better if they didn't know I was going to take a picture of them.