Saturday, May 2, 2009
Whoopsie cushion
Yes, I had a brain fart. I thought for Connor's birthday my little prankster would love to have a Whoopie cushion. So I got it in his favorite color-green. It has been a huge hit. However I think Ian thinks it is his. He calls it a Whoopsie cushion and I think that works too. However Donnie's not such a fan of it coming to the table. I know it is also bad manners but I do understand that it makes much better noise off the hard chairs than anywhere else in the house. It is fun to see them come up w/different ideas of how to use it. I have no idea where their mischievous streak comes from. Must be the milk man...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Nate calls them tooters.
I don't remember delivering milk to your house!! :) Sorry Ames I had to.
No worries esp since you posted after your wife. LOL
Post a Comment