Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Raising "Kitties"

It is interesting what happens when the TV is off and the kids are left to their imaginations. So apparantly what it means in my house is I get "Kitties". Kolette and Ian play this game with each other alot but now they have a new owner - Connor. However I don't think he knew that meant that he would get Kitty kisses. Kolette the kitty is so determined that she is going to "Kiss" him he had no choice but to be kissed aka licked. Proof that determination wins out.

I would love to say I have no idea where they came up w/this silly game but I think it is genetics. I did NOT as a child eat cat food. I did NOT pretend I was a kitty and I am sure I did NOT kitty kiss my mom or brother. I also did NOT have my mom take me to the doctors to have the nurse tell me to NOT eat cat food. Yes my mom fed me but I also did NOT care that her paino students would tell me I would grow whiskers and a tail. So I guess there is no question where all this silly behavior came from. I have outgrown my cravings for catfood that went away forever ago I promise!

Just funny to see what kids come up with.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I plead the Fifth.