I must say that I do love these photos. You have cute kiddos Amy. We had tons of fun. Better get more smarties for the family picture (for the kids and Donny). :)
Just think back to another glorious and happy day at the same location, almost 15 years ago. What miracles have taken place since then and to have each one of them sittting on the same steps where God joined you together.
I am a wife of 14 yrs and mom to 4 precious kids. I am blessed to be able to stay home and raise them. I love to help out in their classrooms and watch them in whatever they are interested in whether it is soccer or track. I just love being w/my kids. There is nothing better than family!
5 comments:
super cute!
These pics are so adorable!
I must say that I do love these photos. You have cute kiddos Amy. We had tons of fun. Better get more smarties for the family picture (for the kids and Donny). :)
Just think back to another glorious and happy day at the same location, almost 15 years ago. What miracles have taken place since then and to have each one of them sittting on the same steps where God joined you together.
Yep got married at this house:o)
Post a Comment