Thursday, July 23, 2009

Working on my attitude

Ok I have dealt w/car issues for a month now and i am not happy. My fuel filter is fixed by my wonderful mechanic and the guy who is working on my a/c is on my hit list. I have tried SO hard to be nice to this guy b/c he is the only person who can work on a/c in our town. But I took it in 4 separate times in 2 weeks to have it fixed. Fri he said it needed to be on a lift and he didn't have one free. ????????? ok so first thing on Mon I took it down. Donnie followed me and was washing the window of the pick-up and he asks if Donnie is mad. Ok, clearly doesn't know I am the ticking time bomb. I still was nice. Mon nite I call and he says that it will need to stay over nite b/c he has to order the part. Tues same story have to keep it over nite. So yesterday same thing again. I am getting really ticked! Call this morn and he actually tells me how it is complicated and takes alot of time. But in the same breath he says that he has people come in every 10 minutes wanting to talk. I told him maybe he should say "I can't talk right now i have to finish Amy's car". He says oh that wouldn't work. ARE YOU KIDDING ME????? So I called Donnie and assaulted his ears. Poor guy but he loves me and forgave me. Then I called my "real" mechanic and told him everything that is going on and he said he would call Marvin and see what is going on. Thank you Jesus for Chris. Maybe by the end of the day i will have my freedom back. Sorry for the vent but I am working on my attitude a little bit at a time...

No comments: