Sunday, July 12, 2009

My beautiful Ballerina

her favorite part of the dance that she didn't even enjoy during the performance this was practice

Kolette and Grammy(my mom)
She is at least attempting to do a move w/her foot.

My sweet Kolette had her first performance yesterday. She is the youngest one of all the girls she is 3 1/2, Alleynah is 5 1/2 and 2 girls are 8 and one 9 yr old. So it is ranging widely in ages. She loves to dance but the performance at Thunderegg days was a whole different story. She got up there and barely moved. She told me she was scared. I hope she grows out of it since I know she loves to dance. Either way she was darling and was fun to watch. I keep telling myself she is only 3. But the main thing is she looked beautiful so what else should I expect???

1 comment:

Snow Mommy said...

Kolette you are beautiful. I can't wait to see you this week!