The only picture I could get at ballet. This was waiting for it to start. The windows are plexiglass and my camera got an awesome picture of all the scratches in it and not much of the ballerina I was trying to get. But she has a outdoor performance at Thunderegg days that I can get better pictures at. Bummer they won't have costumes. That is most of the fun. I will have to get her one on my own to make it more exciting for Kolette.
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Patient Ballerina
The only picture I could get at ballet. This was waiting for it to start. The windows are plexiglass and my camera got an awesome picture of all the scratches in it and not much of the ballerina I was trying to get. But she has a outdoor performance at Thunderegg days that I can get better pictures at. Bummer they won't have costumes. That is most of the fun. I will have to get her one on my own to make it more exciting for Kolette.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
What a beautiful child!!! Makes me wonder if she likes pink. Who does her ballerina hair?
I can hardly wait for her performance next week!
Post a Comment