Ok, seriously I know that money doesn't grow on trees but it seems that the mechanics think it does in my backyard.
Right before the 4th I took my car in to get the a/c fixed said it needed more freon. Then after I got it back I didn't drive it b/c it wasn't starting very well. So took it to a different mechanic my regular guy and he had it for 4 days and put in a new fuel pump. So next time I get in my car it isn't cooling off. So I drive back to the Co-op and tell him it isn't working. So he works on it and says that it needed the seal fixed and did it. So went w/Holly to the YMCA on Wed and it worked ok. Then go to drive to Nampa to a bridal shower yesterday and it felt like I had the heater on.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So this morning I was at the Co-op bright and early w/my car. i left it there all day and at 6 when I called him to get it he said he found the problem. Yeah! I am thinking how wonderful to be cool again. My happiness was quickly dashed as he said he couldn't put it on the lift b/c they were occupied. Bring it in on Mon. ARe you kidding me!?!? He is lucky it was on the phone I was about to scream at him. It is soooooooo cool here I mean it was 105 today. I am sure me and my 4 kids will enjoy that no A/C thing really well.
But I really don't want a car payment so how annoyed do I want to get?????? Grrr... he better fix it right this time or I am going to go nuts! It's not like that's a stretch for me. Think cool thoughts will be my new motto.
Friday, July 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment