I have written so many posts and then thought no one really wants to see how very neurotic I am so I just don't post them. For the record I am a worry wart and I know that I am not in control God is. I have been stressing about who my kids get for teachers. I hate that I consume my thoughts w/this when I still have them home w/me. I am so thankful that I am able to help out at the school and be a part of my kids school life. It is a huge blessing for me. While helping out in their classrooms or w/the CPT I get to observe the other teachers and form my own opinion. So w/this information I write letters describing the teacher that works best w/my child and describing my child. I am allowed to eliminate 2 teachers. So I found myself writing 3 letters and they were all so different b/c all 3 kids need s/thing different.
I am finding that I am relaxing a bit b/c I know the Principal who is my neighbor knows my kids and think he choose well for them. He is however moving to Germany so he is no longer at the school so we will see how the year goes. My friend is the Vice Principal and I know she will be a wonderful asset to the school.
I guess what I am saying is I am trying my best to let go of it all and let God. Change is a hard thing but it can prove to be a very good thing too. So here goes to the rest of my summer and hopefully school won't creep up too soon. I am loving having my kids home w/me. I do know that life will get so beyond busy when school starts and I want to enjoy this time w/them they grow up way too fast.
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment