Sunday, July 5, 2009

My baby is off to camp

Today Corrin went to Kids camp. This is the first time she has ever gone and I am excited for her but miss her so much already. I guess her walking off w/her friends and not looking back is just a sign of her growing up. But I wonder if she will survive w/o me and yet I know the answer is yes she will. I think life will go on if her hair isn't perfect and if she wears the same clothes everyday even though she has plenty to choose from. I am sure she will remember to take her pulmicort at night and brush her teeth. The nice part of it is it is only 15 minutes from town and my dear friend lives 2 minutes walking distance away. So either way I know she is ok.

I guess if she is comfortable w/those who are there and loves being w/her friends I did ok in raising her so far. She will have a blast and remember it forever so I am thankful she is able to go. Now to help the other 3 get thru it till she gets back.

2 comments:

momof72nheaven said...

You are an incredible mom. She is very brave to go for so long on her first time out.

Love ya
Kendalee

Love my babes said...

Sure helps knowing s/one wonderful is up the hill if she needs anything. love ya!