This is me in Costco today. We had already been to Winco and were just done w/our Costco shopping. I had treated the kids to a crispy thing and fruit smoothie. We are eating and drinking and Kolette says she has to go potty. In my mind I am trying to figure out the logistics of all this. I am driving the truck(yes it is a truck it has duels) and I don't have room for groceries inside of it b/c I already have my groceries in it from Winco. I don't feel safe w/Corrin taking her on her own either. I wonder how long would it take for s/one to shave their heads dress them like boys and leave w/them. Yes I have issues but they are worth too much to take the chance. So I said that i would take her when we were all done and we would stand outside and Corrin could take her in. This is what happened.
Kolette: I have to go pee bad!
Me: Ok, guys hurry we are going to go to the bathroom.
Kolette: I just peed i can't stop it!
Me: silently screaming at myself for not running when she had to go.
I did however manage to buy her pj's when we were in there at the beginning of our shopping trip so I had s/thing to put on her. She chose shoes that caught the pee very nicely. Yuck! This is so out of the ordinary for her I don't think it has happened since she was potty training and that was 2 yrs ago. Oh well live and learn. Of course it was 102 outside and she was wearing footie pajamas, but at least we were in the air conditioned truck vs. my suburban that is still in the shop! Grr... but that is another story.
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I see that Kolette, your joy, has added another reason for that joy. Glad you are keeping the angels toes warm. Now if you had the suburban, warm toes may not be quite the same kind of issue . . .
Eeewwwww!!!! Very thankful for the a/c of the pickup till I get my suburban fixed.
Post a Comment