Things I have learned today
1. Ian will keep his smarts to himself about what he is learning in Preschool just to drive me nuts. I asked what letter he worked on and he just smiled and said he didn't know. It was "I" like he will ever use that letter everyday of his life...
2. Ian will not work in his seat at preschool until the teacher asks why he is not in his seat working. He says it is because he said her little boy was "Stinky!" Once he was away from the smell he worked just fine.
3. Kolette is under the impression the world revolves around her and that her mommy is stupid. Apparantly it is better to be late to story time b/c we are walking than on time and in the car. It is "More Fun" to walk she says.
4. Kolette is going to marry a dad named "Robert Donnie" when she grows up. I asked her why she was getting so big and she said "Because I want to grow up and get married and have some children" not kidding word for word her words... Not to mention she will get boobs when she grows up and that is apparantly a bonus for her.
5. Helping out in 3rd grade is never boring. Some children will honestly use up the 25 mins intended for 2 kids just staring at 2 + 1 and looking like they are not home
6. Kolette doesn't want to watch star wars anymore b/c Yoda dies. We had crying last night b/c Yoda died and the kids talked about it and she just cried. I am soooooooo not a Star Wars fan but unfortunatly it has its pull on my kids
7. I am losing my coolness factor b/c I don't know that much about Legos, Star Wars, Video Games, Fart jokes basically anything boy
8. At the end of the night they still want their mommy and love me. What could be better than that?
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
LOL! Your kids crack me up!
Post a Comment