I will post the picture later so I apologize in advance
Corrin and Connor have both had very wiggly teeth. Difference is Corrin really wants hers out and Connor could care less and would rather keep it in his mouth. I told them I would talk to the tooth fairy and convince her to give the one who's tooth fell out earliest a dollar and fifty cents instead of the normal dollar.
Well I knew Corrin had the determination but it is her canine and it wasn't as wiggly as Connors. So as he was brushing teeth out it fell. Now he says he doesn't want to put his tooth under his pillow he wants to keep it. Corrin tries to convince him he will get money. He says "It's not all about the money" Then he tells me he doesn't think there is a tooth fairy and he thinks it is me. I told him if you don't believe and put it under your pillow you won't get any money. So he sticks it in a bag and puts it on his dresser.
Today I convinced him that if we wrote a letter to the tooth fairy maybe she would give into his demands. Here is what it says:
Dear Tooth fairy,
I want to know if you will let my mom keep my tooth? I would also like my tooth necklace you took back please.
Thanks,
Connor
That boy is so logical the magic is wearing off a bit too fast in my mind. Oh, as soon as the tooth fell out I felt his top teeth and one is loose. He clamps his lips shut when I ask about it. He sure thinks those baby teeth are worth keeping. I really want the pictures I am a bit of a teeth picture taking nazi. Smile!!!
Monday, February 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment