Thursday, February 5, 2009

Karen Kingsbury!!!

Tues night we had out secret heart sisters dinner. We reveal who we had for the last year but first you get to guess. Last year I had a gal named Lorine and her mom is Wanda Brunstetter and she is a Amish Christian writer. I have read alot of her books and I really like her. Well this year Lorine had me and I got 3 signed books of her moms and a signed Amish cookbook that looks amazing. Now not to downplay that I got a SIGNED copy of a KAREN KINGSBURY book. She is my absolute favorite author and it says my name in it!!!! "Amy Love, Karen Kingsbury" I am so excited and Donnie thinks I am nuts. But honestly it just touches my heart that she got this signature for me. She actually knows her b/c of her mom which I think is so cool. I have heard Karen Kingsbury on the radio and she seems like the kind of down to earth gal that you could just talk to. Lorine said she is trying to get her publicist to let her come down here to sign books. Oh I would so be at the front of that line!!!! No modern celebrity from Hollywood would make me be this excited Karen rocks!!!



Now I am wondering if I should put this signed copy in a shawdow box or read it again since I really enjoyed the book. I know I am a bit certifiable but this is so exciting for me. Wahoo!!

No comments: