Our school does a big fund raiser in Feb. It is selling frozen cookie dough. It sells really well and hopefully as well this year. We get 45% of the profits so that is great. In the past I have helped some w/counting the money but NEVER on the last day to turn in. Holy cow!!! It was insane. I went in at 10 and came home at 5:30 and we aren't done yet. Seriously parents were coming in all day w/orders. Not to mention the kids didn't fill in what prizes they wanted so we had to track them down and make them choose. By the end of the day I wanted to just choose for them. I wanted to go to the gym but walking as fast as possible in the halls I figure there is my exercise for the day. Tomorrow I go back in the morn. I also help out in the kids classes in the afternoon so I am wondering if I need to change my mailing address to the school for this week?
That set aside and after reading Tiff's blog today I am reminded of why I hit the gym. Kids will say the darndest things. Kolette is obsessed w/being big and one of the things that is cool to her is having a "big bum". If you say it is anything but big she will literally cry. I have convinced her that it is a "N-O-T big bum". So yesterday in the restroom at Walmart she says in her loud voice where it will echo so nicely "Mommy you have a REALLY big bum!" To her I just said "yes I do" She means I think it is big enough to not fall in but to me OUCH! I went to the gym w/Donnie the other night and it was just us since we have a key(they are only open from 5-9) so I am sure everyone who goes there has one. No we aren't that special. Seeing my bum full length in the mirror was not pretty. Jeans can sure hide alot of flaws but it was sure out there. Yikes. I need to stop looking like I have 4 kids when they aren't around. They need to be the only proof.
I am clearly tired and rambling. Have a great day!
Monday, February 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment