Today was susposed to be my laid back day. Other than I help in Connor's class in the morn I was susposed to have a laid back day. Both Corrin & Connor were invited to a friends house they are actually brother and sister how perfect for me! My friend brought her daughter over b/c she had s/where to go which was great for Kolette and Ian b/c they love to play w/her.
Now the complicated part. A friend calls me 10 mins before school is getting out b/c her son wrecked their pickup. Thankfully he is ok but they are at the hospital getting him checked out and he broke his nose and a few bumps and bruises. But I had to pick up his sister and then grab Corrin so her friend wouldn't be here bored to death w/me... After she was picked up I ran Corrin to the original playdates which Kolette had finaggled a invite to. It all worked out b/c I even got to visit. Grown up visiting is fun! I brought the youngest back w/me and am still waiting for the older ones. Life is all about flex I am learning b/c rigidity is just no fun.
On a blah note I signed up for a gym in town to tone up my flab and get rid of the dimples(I am dreaming now) 2 days ago. Do you think I have gone yet???? NOPE!!! I have got to figure out a good time. I am not a morn person but I am going to have to go since I paid for it. I would post a before picture but am afraid I won't have a different pic for the after.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Friday, February 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I like the new layout, hope you have a good weekend!
Thanks you too!!
Post a Comment